Widget Recent Post No.

Monday 30 September 2019

I will sign Fantana for her talent, not her cooking – Becca

Becca
Singer Becca seems to have thrown a subtle jab at critics of RuffTown Records signee, Fantana.

According to her, she would gladly sign the pretty singer for her immense talent not for her cooking.

RuffTown Records’ newest act had come under public scrutiny and attacks after she declared in an interview that she did not know how to cook.

“I prefer a man who knows how to cook, take care of me, pamper me and treat me like a queen because I don’t know how to cook,” she said.
Fantana

But Becca, who had declared that she would have loved to sign Fantana, told Andy Dosty in an interview on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM that the young musician’s talent comes first.

Becca, born Rebecca Akosua Acheampomaa Acheampong, stated that “If she hadn’t been discovered by people,” she would have signed her.

She explained it is because “I’m a business person so I didn’t want to sign a chef. She’s got looks. She’s a beautiful girl and there is something about her that I feel that if she is groomed right, she will be great.”

“She is doing well with her music now, however, if she has the right kind of music she would be better,” Becca said adding “I like her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment