Widget Recent Post No.

Tuesday 27 March 2018

'I'm so lucky' - Paris Hilton tweets after recovering $2m engagement ring she lost at Miami nightclub



Over the weekend, Paris Hilton lost the $2million dollar engagement ring her husband-to-be Chris Zylka, 32, proposed to her with earlier this year.
According to Page Six, the hotel heiress, lost the enormous 20-carat diamond sparkler while partying at RC Cola Plant in Mana Wynwood, a Miami nightclub on Friday.

But on Monday, the 37-year-old  'Stars Are Blind' singer tweeted that the engagement ring had been found by her man.

'The ring was just so heavy and big that while I was dancing it literally flew off my finger into an ice bucket a couple of tables over,' Hilton explained. 'Thank God by some miracle my fiancé found it before someone else did and most likely would not have returned it.'
She added, 'I am so lucky!'

No comments:

Post a Comment