Widget Recent Post No.

Thursday 22 September 2016

Wisa Says Sorry to 4×4, D Black & VVIP For Blasting Their Songs


Fast rising Ghanaian artiste Wisa has apologised to  4×4, D Black and music trio, VVIP after he labelled them among artistes doing senseless songs in Ghana.

Over the weekend the ‘Ekiki mi’ hit maker on Accra-based radio station, Peace FM, rendered his unqualified apology to veteran musicians in the industry. In his statement he said, “I am very sorry for what i said. I was called to speak on a radio station and I made such unfortunate statement am very sorry for my utterances.

He admitted that he does not write his own songs “so I don’t expect my songs to last long, but it will get to a time I will stop doing party songs and I will sit down and write good songs”.

No comments:

Post a Comment